Guesthouse Storck
Rooms
Spa-Bathroom
Room Rates
Spa
Restaurant
Gallery
Contact
Booking
How to find us

Back then ...


Until the beginning of the 20th century, the residents around the church hold cattle in their houses. The society consisted of Craftmen, chandler as well as tillers.

In 1823 Karl Westing opend the shoemaker´s store Westing, while his occupation at the post office.

In the second generation the shop was directed by his son Heinrich.
In 1928 family Westing reconstructed the house.
The shop was directed in the third generation by Heinrich Westing, in 1972.

Since 2009 the traditional shoemaker´s store was assumed by the Hotel Storck. After the reconstructions finished the house could be found as guesthouse in 2010.